Cloud Security Architect
Opus is looking for a well experienced Cloud Security Architect to join its core team and lead all the domain and research effort.
As part of the role you will be responsible for
- Lead the domain focus areas of the company
- Lead the content creation for supporting all customers needs and requirements
- Conduct Technical Sessions and Webinars
- Enforce all the relevant security policies and best practices internally
All you need is...
5 years of proven experience as information Security Architect
- In-depth knowledge of security architectural consideration from End to End Applicative & Infrastructure security perspective
- Experience with Cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS – AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with Office 365 security
- 2-3 years of proven experience in defining security requirements, designing security architectures and security project implementation
- Experience in leading cross-domain solutions
- In-depth knowledge of information security concepts, design/architecture, and methodologies
- In-depth Knowledge with security aspects of OS-security, Database, Network, K8S, Serverless, IAM, WAF …
- Knowledge and experience with security controls and tools such as XDR, vuln MNG, WAF, API GW, CSPM, Siem and threat hunting
- Very high understanding of Encryption, Identity management, Federations, Logging monitoring and governance practices.
- Knowledge of compliances (PCI DSS, Sox, DPA, etc.) and IS standards (ISO 27001, BS25999, ISO 2700X, OWASP, CIS, etc.)
- Knowledge of SSDLC methodology procedures, CICD and DevOps Methods
- Security-related certifications (CCSP, CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) – Advantage
At Opus we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status