DevSecOps Engineer - Remote
Opus Security is the pioneer for Cloud Security Orchestration, Automation and Remediation platforms, helping organizations drastically reduce their risk in the cloud by leveraging tailored automation and creating effective remediation process across their entire organization
At Opus, we consistently challenge ourselves to climb higher, go further and do more. We are that a company that is all about its people. We firmly believe that every person is a leader of her / his domain – so if you thrive in an ecosystem where you can influence, where you work as part of an amazing global team, enjoy brainstorming and executing, love to see how your work contributes directly to the company’s success – this is the place for you!
About the Role:
- Provide strategic direction and subject matter expertise for wide adoption of DevSecOps automation.
- Develop and promote best practices for Cloud Security and DevSecOps and secure CI/CD.
- Conduct research and evaluate new DevSecOps processes and best practices
- 3+ Years of Relevant Work Experience
- Experience securing cloud environments & developing policies and/ automation to promote better cloud hygiene and prevent cyber exploitation
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code tools. Terraform is preferred.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, etc.