Cloud Vulnerability Researcher
Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Support team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
On a typical day you'll:
- Research the “cloud” - all major cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure) and cloud-native solutions
- Perform a deep security analysis, find vulnerabilities and design flaws
- Report the issues to the vendors and help make the cloud safer
- Incorporate the insights from the research into the Orca Security platform
- Publishing the research via blog, tutorials, articles and conference talks
- Experience with analyzing complex systems for security issues
- Experience in web application hacking
- Advantage - experience low-level vulnerability research and exploitation
- Advantage - experience with research in the public cloud