Customer Success Engineer
Location: Remote India
Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca ( Cloud Security unicorn) , we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Marketing team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete..
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
Director of Digital Strategy
ABOUT THE ROLE
Customer Success Engineering - Acts as trusted adviser to our customers and are the primary point of contact post sales for implementation and support issues.
As part of the job, you’ll:
- Become a technical authority on the Orca Security platform, to understand the customer’s technical requirements and communicate complex, technical Cloud Security concepts.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for enablement and value realization across multiple personas within the customer’s organization.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers on customer engagements to drive long term value as customers progress through their journey with Orca.
- Drive product adoption by understanding the customer’s success criteria and providing implementation guidance.
- Cultivate customer trust by sharing expertise in the operationalization of Orca and best practices in the cloud.
General Areas of Experience:
- CSPM: Cloud Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Networking, Compliance, CIEM / IAM
- CWPP: Vulnerability Management, Compliance, DSPM
- Foundational experience with one or more of the following: AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI, Alibaba
- Working knowledge of: Containers, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of: APIs, API Security
- Working knowledge of: CI/CD Pipelines, IaC, SDLC
- Scripting Background in: Bash, Python, Powershell
- 3+ years in roles similar to: Customer Success Engineering, Post Sales Solutions Engineering, or Technical Account Management
- 1+ years of experience in Cloud technologies
- Common Traits: fast learner, natural curiosity, love of technology, self-driven, detail oriented, communicative, customer-focused