Senior Full Stack Engineer
Valence Security is the first security company to offer collaborative remediation workflows that engage with business users to contextualize and reduce SaaS data sharing, supply chain, identity and misconfiguration risks with scalable policy enforcement and automated workflows.
With Valence, security teams can secure their critical SaaS applications like Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, and Slack and ensure continuous compliance with internal policies, industry standards and regulations, without impeding business productivity or the speed of SaaS adoption. Valence is backed by leading cybersecurity investors like Microsoft’s M12 and YL Ventures, and is trusted by leading organizations.
As a team member in a growing startup, your impact on the company is unbound: our team not only implements the plan, but actually creates the plan, engages with customers and product management, defines testing and execution methodologies, according to each core team member's strong suites and preferences. We believe in distributed decision making, and we expect high investment in developer experience, test automation, and overall quality of architecture and code.
- Hands-on development (Frontend and Backend), DevOps and automated testing
- Experience with Golang and TypeScript
- Deliver UI components and screens - bringing wireframes from design to implementation
- Design our developer experience (DX), architecture and product infrastructure
- Work cloud native, Azure account per developer, microservices architecture with best of breed technologies and quality first approach
- Collaborate with the core team, participate in code reviews, interviews and task prioritization
- Gain ownership and responsibility as the company grows
- At least 5 years of experience as a Fullstack engineer
- Experience with Golang, React, TypeScript - Advantage
- Proficient in CSS and basic UI/UX capabilities
- Experience with Azure, IaC, Kubernetes, Docker, and PostgreSQL
- Good familiarity with Web Push and WebSockets - advantage
- Write clean and quality-minded code
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to work in a young dynamic startup environment