Customer Success Manager
Valence Security is the first security company to offer collaborative remediation workflows that engage with business users to contextualize and reduce SaaS data sharing, supply chain, identity and misconfiguration risks with scalable policy enforcement and automated workflows.
With Valence, security teams can secure their critical SaaS applications like Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, and Slack and ensure continuous compliance with internal policies, industry standards and regulations, without impeding business productivity or the speed of SaaS adoption. Valence is backed by leading cybersecurity investors like Microsoft’s M12 and YL Ventures, and is trusted by leading organizations.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join our team to be our customers’ trusted advisor and support their journey through technical onboarding, product adoption, and maximizing their value from Valence. This includes partnering with internal stakeholders to provide timely support for business and technical requirements, while working closely with customers to ensure they meet their goals and identify revenue growth opportunities.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure continuous satisfaction from the Valence platform and achievement of their business objectives.
- Drive customer awareness to new product features.
- Act as the voice of the customer for product roadmap prioritization.
- Work with customers to set up customized policies, workflows and settings in the Valence platform.
- Collaborate with engineering and product to ensure timely response to customer requests and issues.
- Drive customer renewals, upsells and expansions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Customer Success Management.
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity domain.
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Passionate about service and support; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving.
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
Valence is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employ