Valence Security is the first security company to offer collaborative remediation workflows that engage with business users to contextualize and reduce SaaS data sharing, supply chain, identity, and misconfiguration risks with scalable policy enforcement and automated workflows.
With Valence, security teams can secure their critical SaaS applications like Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, and Slack and ensure continuous compliance with internal policies, industry standards and regulations, without impeding business productivity or the speed of SaaS adoption. Valence is backed by leading cybersecurity investors like Microsoft’s M12 and YL Ventures, and is trusted by leading organizations.
As a team member in a growing startup, your impact on the company is unbound: Our team not only implements the plan but actually creates the plan, engages with customers and product management, defines testing and execution methodologies, according to each core team member's strong suites and preferences. We believe in distributed decision-making, and we expect high investment in developer experience, test automation, and overall quality of architecture and code.
- Map complex data structures and risk surfaces to help our customers ensure proper coverage
- Detect security vulnerabilities in SaaS applications and business applications
- Research applications and permission structures
- Help our customers research incidents with context enrichment and event investigation
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to define innovative solutions to our customer needs
- Publish relevant findings to the industry
- At least 5 years of experience in security research or similar fields
- Curious about technology and self-driver researcher
- Proven track record of leading complex research projects from start to finish
- Good understanding of web technologies and attack frameworks
- Ability to develop basic PoCs and automation
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to work in a young dynamic startup environment