Senior Sales Engineer
Join Valence Security and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to empowering organizations to tackle their SaaS-related risks head-on.
At Valence, we help security teams find and fix their SaaS risks and fortify their critical SaaS applications, such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, and Slack. With backing from renowned cybersecurity investors like Microsoft's M12 and YL Ventures, Valence is the trusted partner of leading organizations.
What Are We Looking For?
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will partner with our sales team to manage pre-sales activities with customers, lead technical customer engagements, and help closing opportunities. The ideal candidate is dynamic, self-starter with a passion for technology, solving customer problems with outstanding presentation skills.
- Build and deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations to customers and prospects.
- Partner with the sales team to understand customer pain points and technical requirements, and help in technical opportunity qualification.
- Lead technical customer engagements such as risk assessments, PoV’s and product evaluations, from defining success criterias to working with customers to ensure maximum value.
- Act as the voice of the customer for product roadmap prioritization.
- Collaborate with engineering and product to ensure timely response to customer requests and issues.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales Engineering or Solution Engineering roles.
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity domain.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on the sales process.
- Enthusiastic about technology and cybersecurity.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately