Join Valence Security and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to empowering organizations to tackle their SaaS-related risks head-on.
At Valence, we help security teams find and fix their SaaS risks and fortify their critical SaaS applications, such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, and Slack. With backing from renowned cybersecurity investors like Microsoft's M12 and YL Ventures, Valence is the trusted partner of leading organizations.
What Are We Looking For?
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team in Tel Aviv. This is a unique opportunity to take part in building our culture from the ground up. If you are versatile, proactive with an ownership mindset & thrive working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, you belong with us!
What You'll Be Doing
- Ownership of office and administrative operations - including supplies, equipment, etc.
- Administrate the onboarding/offboarding of new employees (ordering employees supplies, setting up the desk, welcome kit) for all valence’s employees.
- Manage and act as point of contact for vendors, service providers and external finance teams.
- Manage business travel - book flights, hotels, car rentals.
- Organize all employee experience activities such as internal events, happy hours, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with employees, managers, and site leadership.
- 2-5 years of experience as an HR Operations in a global tech organization - must.
- Exceptional organizational skills and highly attentive to details.
- A team player with a can do approach and out of the box thinking.
- Ability to Multitask in a fast paced environment.
- English - verbal and written at a very high level (English working environment).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.