Fullstack Team Lead
Valence is the first SaaS security company to combine SSPM and advanced remediation with business user collaboration. SaaS applications are becoming more complex, which is introducing misconfiguration, identity, data, and SaaS-to-SaaS integration risks. With Valence, security teams can find and fix these risks, empowering the business to securely adopt SaaS.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a senior, talented and experienced Fullstack Team Lead who will lead the Frontend and Backend development of our SaaS platform. You will arrive at an early-stage and shape the company’s tech stack and culture. From designing UI to building secure data pipelines, you will build a product for major brands and consumer insights research institutes. Reporting to the Director of R&D, you will lead a Fullstack team, plan feature roadmaps and recruit star developers to your team.
We are backed by top investors, growing fast and currently building our core team by handpicking every single new recruit. You will have a great responsibility to make Fairgen successful. You will grow with us over the years and receive a lot of trust, independence and ownership.
- Lead a full stack development team with a strategic vision, promoting a culture of high performance and continuous improvement.
- Architect robust solutions to complex technical problems, integrating the latest technologies in frontend and backend development.
- Mentor and develop team members through coaching, fostering a collaborative and innovative team environment.
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by writing code and conducting code reviews, and improving standards.
- 5 or more years of software development experience using Golang, React, TypeScript
- 2 or more years of experience in software development team leading.
- Proven experience in leading development teams while still being involved in hands-on development.
- Experience with Azure, IaC, Kubernetes, Docker, and PostgreSQL
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to work in a young dynamic startup environment
At Valence, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Every applicant will be evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.