FrontEnd Tech Lead
Valence is the first SaaS security company to combine SSPM and advanced remediation with business user collaboration. SaaS applications are becoming more complex, which is introducing misconfiguration, identity, data, and SaaS-to-SaaS integration risks. With Valence, security teams can find and fix these risks, empowering the business to securely adopt SaaS.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a senior, talented and experienced Front End Tech Lead.
As a Frontend Tech Lead, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Valence’s customer-facing product. You will work collaboratively with product managers, designers, and other engineers to ensure that our product meets our customers' needs and delivers an exceptional user experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of new features and improvements to our existing applications
- Working with product managers to understand customer needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Collaborating with product design to ensure that our product is visually appealing and intuitive to use
- Writing clean, maintainable code that is well-documented and testable
- Taking ownership of the frontend development process and leading initiatives to improve it
- Mentoring and coaching junior engineers to help them grow and develop their skills
- At least 5 years of experience in frontend development
- Experience in TypeScript & React
- Experience in leading E2E development : Features development, Architecture, Design
- A solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to take on new initiatives and lead processes
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as an individual contributor and collaborator
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior engineers
- Experience in Golang - Advantage
If you are a collaborative, mission-oriented Frontend Engineer who is passionate about using technology to make the world a safer place, this is a great fit for you!
At Valence, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Every applicant will be evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.